Saturday, October 21, 2017

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning stampers! Are you ready for FALL?! I know we are...although it's still in the 60s and 70s in Wisconsin....not exactly a typical fall! Next thing we know it'll be below zero and 2 feet of snow with none of the good weather in between, I bet. Well in the meantime, I'm here for a little Kitty Bee Inspiration this morning, featuring the cutest lil bat - Halloween Mr. Bitty, to celebrate the best holiday of the year with us.


My sweetie is colored with Copics. The background was made using Brusho powders on a chipboard coaster. Die is old school Spellbinders. Splattered white ink and Kaisercraft gold sprays on the background piece.

That's it for me! I'll see you next month with more ADORABLE inspiration here at Kitty Bee Designs!

Jennifer