Thursday, June 22, 2017

DT Spotlight- Lisa

Happy Thursday! We're almost done with the month of June...I hope everyone has plenty of stamping time allotted this summer! I'm on vacation until July 17th so I'm definitely getting in all the creating I can these next few weeks.

For my spotlight this month I'm highlighting the I Am Bat Owl image again. I just love this image and think it's so fun! With all the superhero movies that are out lately this owl is the perfect thing to send to the superhero lover in your life.

I decided to do his wings and face mask in yellow this time. The brown of the owl and the yellow make for a nice combo, don't you think so?


You can find this image and other great ones in the Kitty Bee Designs shop  HERE.

For more info on my card you can visit my blog HERE.