Saturday, January 16, 2016

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing some Kitty Bee lovies with you today! Can you believe it's 2016? Yikes! Where on Earth has the time gone?!

I love these Chinese New Year images from KBD. This is the year of the dragon (that's me that's me!). He's so cute! I decided since the Chinese New Year is coming up quickly as well, that I'd use this wonderful little guy for my spotlight card this month.


I printed this little sweetie and colored with Copics. Cut out with a pierced circle die and used a sketch for the card. I made the sentiment background AGES ago using a technique called emboss resist. The colors went so well I dug it out for this card today. Lots of bling and sparkle, as you've probably come to expect from me! Full details are on my blog for those who are interested. Here's hoping that all my stamping beauties out there have a lovely week. Stay warm...it IS January, and here in the Midwest winter finally arrived a few days after Christmas so it's COLD and SNOWY (although it *was* 50 degrees on Christmas...).

See you next month for more Kitty Bee Designs inspiration! I hope your year is off to a great start!

Ooh look at those colors... what an absolutely amazing card!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT