Saturday, November 21, 2015

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing some Kitty Bee chilly sweetness with you today! Brr! Snow snow snow here, first of the year... I'm not a fan of winter, unless I can just stay inside and stamp!

This darling penguin is so perfect. My 2nd grader is a HUGE penguin fan, I knew we had to have this image so we could play. I printed some large-size ones for him too, so he could color along with me!



This is a shaker card, as you can see. I used 2 layers of foam tape to build up the shaker box at the front. The die is from MFT, makes it easy to have these cute frames for shaker cards! I used some chunky "snow" glitter as well as some larger silver fleck glitter, mixed it in and shook it up! I put it of to the side a bit so you could see the full image colored. Full details are on my blog for those who are interested. Here's hoping that all my stamping beauties out there have a lovely week. Stay warm!! ;)

See you next month for more Kitty Bee Designs happiness!

I absolutely adore this card and that shaker!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT