Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DT Spotlight - Peggie Sue

Howdy pals!  Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo!!


Pass the pepper please! Ha - it's my favorite time of the year!! Halloween - squeal!! Peggie Sue of Maxx & Boo again. Here to give you a sweet little reminder about the wonderful Aloha Friday Challenge that's going on right now! You need to pull out all your spooky goodies to create a project, add it to the linky and keep your fingers crossed to have your name pulled for the awesome sponsor prize!

You can head over to my blog if you'd like to check out my projects using Kitty Bee Designs. I greatly appreciate your taking some time to look at my propjets. I so enjoy making them for you guys!

Hey, have a safe and fun Halloween. Eat some candy for me!

~ Peggie Sue

Too cute.  I love how CAS this card is and absolutely love that ribbon!!  Definitely swing by Peggie sueʻs blog to say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty
kel, Peggie Sue, & the rest of the KBD DT