Saturday, September 19, 2015

DT Spotlight - Jennifer

Good morning friends, Jennifer from Glitter In My Hair here with you on the KBD blog sharing a  spotlight card with you today. I hope your weekend is off to a FABULOUS start!

My littler guy is a frog MANIAC, so I had to have this cutie to create with, in his honor. It took a bit of a girlie turn when I was crafting, but these things happen. The next one will have to be for him though ;) I left the front sentiment-free so I can use it for birthday, thank you, just a note, etc. as needed. Endless possibilities of hoppiness !



Full details are on my blog today for those who are interested. Here's hoping that all my stamping beauties out there have a fantastic weekend. See you next month for more Kitty Bee Designs happiness!

Love the colors in this card.  So completely adorable!  What a lucky guy to get this card!!  Make sure you stop by Jennifer's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty, 
kel, Jennifer & the rest of the KBD DT