Monday, May 18, 2015

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

Hi ya peeps~
It's my day to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs.   Since summer is right around the corner I wanted to create a little scene with Panda Kite.    Any animal is my fave to put together, love coloring them up and dressing them onto another card or project.  LOL!

I really love how this turned out, I will keep it for now until I need to let it go to that special person.   For more of these images be sure to stop by the etsy shop and check out what's in store there, you bound to find something that you want.... Be sure to stop by my blog to see what I used to create this card... Until my next posting - enjoy your crafty moments!


What a super cute, super fun scene!!  Make sure you swing by Shirl's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT