Monday, December 15, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

Hello everyone~
Are you ready for Christmas !  It sure came fast this year and it's just right around the corner.   OMG!  
Well I'm in the spotlight today for Kitty Bee Designs and here is my Santa Owl card that I made and it was also given to one of the DT members (Tracey B).  We had a Christmas card swap that we did among the members and this was one of the images that I decided to use.

Well to all our Kitty Bee fans I personally want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year 2015.   We will all see you back here in 2015 with lots of new stuff.    Take care and keep safe~

I love the colors you used in this card... love the bling in his hat!!  Make sure you swing by Shirl's blog and wish her a wonderful Christmas too!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT