Monday, September 15, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

It's Cotton Candy time!
Happy Monday peeps~
Whew, I back in the spotlight again here at Kitty Bee Designs today.  For my project I wanted to share a gift bag that I made for my sis her birthday is coming up soon in October.  Yes, I know I'm a bit early but their are so many things going on I've got more birthday cards to make and of course the fun time of doing Halloween projects.   Anyhow here's cotton candy panda - aw so cute both my sis and I love Pandas and honus (turtles).
I'm going to stick some goodies in their for her and have it mailed out to her.
Be sure to stop by my blog here to find out what I used to make this awesome bag!

Toodles~
Enjoy your crafty moments - and see ya back here again soon!

Shirl this is just too cute, what a lucky sister you have!!!  Make sure you swing by Shirl's blog and check out more about her super cute bag!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT