Monday, May 19, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Here's a little happy for your Monday
with Shirl of Creations by Shirl


Happy Monday peeps~
Whew time sure flew by it's already my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee.  And I'm showcasing Flower lady bug, she is probably a discontinued digital  but they are so many other cute images in Kitty Bee Designs etsy shop here.  For this card I colored my images with Stampin' Up markers, added stickles, a doodlebug brad to the flower, mask in some clouds in the background.  Drew in some grass, my sentiment die is from Taylored Expression adhered to my washi tape die.  The wee envelope die is from My Creative Time and the insert is from Spellbinders large labels.  Added a mini clothes pin with a lady bug that I bought from BFS like two years ago on clearance. 
Enjoy your new week  and your crafty moments....  See you back here again real soon..
Thanks for stopping by.




That Flower Lady Bug is just too cute and so sweet to build
a little scene like Shirl did!
Mahalo,
Niki, Shirl and the KBD DT