Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DT Spotlight - Julie

Hard to believe this week is almost over and we have a special card from Julie - I Made A Card


Hello, it's Julie again, back with my second spotlight post this week!

I coloured a couple of these little cute rabbits in different colours for our monochrome challenge as I wasn't sure what papers I wanted to use.  I ended up going green for the challenge so had this bunny left all alone. Sob Sob!!
I made a nice simple card this time with some lovely ribbon and buttons (and stickles this time after the loose glitter disaster on my last card!)


Anyway - feel free to stop by my blog- it would be lovely to see you!
Juliexx

Julie's sweet little card is perfect to cheer up anyone's day!  Love her ribbons and buttons surrounding that sweet little Kitty Bee Design image.  Mahalo to Julie for sharing her creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Niki, Julie and KBD DT